South Jersey’s Top Dog’s Photo Contest
The crowning portion for the local leaders has been over and done. Since they were already crowned, it is the right time for us to vote for our favorite pet to win on the regional contest called the South Jersey’s Top Dog.
The lucky winner for the said contest will be able to embody and epitomize the great Garden State at the event called Greater Philadelphia Patch’s Top Dog contest. The elements and risks of danger have never been that sophisticated and complex because they do need a puppy that can manage to grasp its own compared to the Philly dogs and, with a bit of luck, will be successful all throughout the entire competition.
For this level, the six dogs who won the previous level specifically the local Patch sites in Moorestown, Gloucester Township, West Deptford, Collingswood, Haddonfield and Cinnaminson. The process of voting for your desired candidate is so simple and does not involve any complexities. For a person to be able to vote, that person should just leave a comment below their chosen candidate and the process of voting is recommended and suggested to be one vote only for every single Patch account.
The contestants for the current round are the following:
- The most loyal member of the family named Susie of Cinnaminson. Susie is considered to be the loyal protector and a great companion.
- The Teacup Chihuahua named Piccolo of Collingswood is an ear-covering type of Chihuahua.
- Jazz of Gloucester Township which is a really cute and loving dog.
- Eddie and Lilly of Moorestown that are the hugging rescue puppies.
- The dog named Murray of Haddonfield.
- The singing Chihuahua named Mr. Big of West Deptford.
The voting portion will still be available up until 11:59 in the evening in July 20, 2012 and the winner for the contest will be announced on July 23, 2012.
May the best contender win!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.