Firefighter Got Injured And Numerous Residents Lost Their Homes Because Of The Intense Fires

Last Saturday, more than a few residents of South Jersey lost their home because of the quick fire that swiped away their houses in just one click. It was also reported that a firefighter got injured because of the reckless fires.

The said firefighter from the city of Washington needed a cure for heat exhaustion and fortunately, he was treated. He suffered from heat exhaustion while he was struggling from a two-alarm intense fire at a home that broke out around 2:15 in the afternoon on the 100 block of Fries Mill Road.

According to the city officials, the fire was broke out for almost one and a half hour and it was assumed that the event took so long because the delay caused by the high temperatures of the second heat wave.

It was a good thing that a help unit was present from the Cherry Hill because they have provided some water and ice for the workers who responded to the current emergency situation.

In the intervening time, a quick morning fire made the poor lady as well as her niece so down because they no longer have a shelter to live in. The fire ate their house on the unit block of East Branch Avenue in Pine Hill. The city firefighters were contacted to respond to the fire scene at around 1:20 in the morning.

The spokeswoman for the Camden County Chapter of American Red Cross, Camy Trinidad, detailed that the two occupants, who lost their home in Pine Hill, were given some coupons for their food and clothing purposes. As of the moment, they were residing with their blood relatives.

Another story of fire came out and it was about the two adults together with a child who just lost their home in Camden. The fire died around 9:10 in the morning. The fire caused the said individuals to move to another place since the fire already ate their home at the Mechanic Street.

According to Camy Trinidad, the two adults and the child were placed in a specific hotel. Fortunately, they did not commit any hurts.

The unoccupied lot of a twin home, located at the Cherry Street on the 600 block last Saturday afternoon, was brutally scratched because of the two-alarm blaze.

The fire broke out at approximately 1:45 in the afternoon and to some extent, the fire reached some parts of the residence.

There are two aged men safely moved out from the place without injuries.

The root of the fire stays unclear and still on the process of investigation to know what is the root source of the blaze. According to some reports, they do not have any injuries.


Related Articles:

Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *