A Store In Mt. Laurel as Closed Because Of Fumes

Last Friday morning, the officials decided to shut the Panera Bread store on Nixon Drive for the reason that of the reason that a lot of employees got ill because of the harmful vapors.

According to the reports, the said fumes were believed by the officials to be created when the drain cleaners were combined to eliminate a clog at the restaurant.

Because of the fumes, eleven employees were brought to the hospital for medications because they are suffering from respiratory issues.

A hazmat team of the Burlington County discovered a minor chlorine readings in the establishment as what as the officials said. The restaurant will still be closed while waiting for its drains to be cleaned and the grease traps are pumped.

Related Articles:

Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.